The skin is our largest organ and one of its most important functions is to protect the body from the environment, what is only possible, when we take care of the skin.
At Aestheticon we do our very best to take best care of your skin (please read also the dedicated information “Skin Care Treatments”).
Out of a multiplicity of skin conditions, which can implicate an imbalance of the skin’s function, we listed a selection of common conditions.
Oily and acne prone skin
- Especially common in teens, but also associated with mature skin
- Greasy complexion
- Open/ large pores
- Acne/ blackheads (comedone)
- Coarse texture
- Often associated with mature skin
- Dull, uneven complexion
- Dry, often red patches
- Less elasticity
- Small pores
- Superficial lines
- Redness, commonly on nose, cheeks, chin
- Sensation of irritation such as itching
- Tolerance of only gentle treatments and hypoallergenic products, dermatologically tested
- Fine lines, wrinkles, deep grooves
- Thinning of the upper skin layer (epidermis) as well as blood vessel walls
- Loss of elasticity and stability of the dermal skin layer
- Uneven skin texture
- Development of age spots (pigmentation)
Further information: Do you have any additional questions, are you interested in receiving further information or would you like to book an appointment?
Our staff would be delighted to advise you. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via contact form/ email or just give us a call. We look forward to receiving your request.